Our surfing program has been specially designed by professionals of physical education, surf and sports. Created and meticulously designed for all levels of surfers and for all physical conditions. By joining our surf program you will not only be able to taste the surfing life and surf training, but you will also be able to improve your skills, and more importantly, gain the necessary knowledge to continue your training and progress at home. If you are interested in becoming a real surfer our surfing program is the key.
If you want to become a better surfer, we have the best coaching programs available to help you work in your weaker areas and achieve your goals.
We want you to enjoy and take advantage of the learning process, to improve and to rip the waves. That´s why we have divided our surfing program in three different levels. Please, be honest and realistic with your level when you are up to choose a program. Read carefully the prerequisites of our available levels and get the one that better matches your surf skills.
All levels welcome!!
Get the feeling of ride small rolling and breaking waves on easy-to-follow steps. You will lose your balance and fall off, enjoy the benefits of drinking salty water and stand up again. Standing up, laugh and fun guaranteed.
Get into a lifestyle. Hormones revolution. Get excited, challenge yourself, understand the waves and how it works, timing & take off and perform front & back side turns.
I want to be independent! Join the line-up and surf other waves. It takes courage, it’s exhausting and exhilarating at the same time. An adrenaline shot.
None, suitable for first-time surfers or those who surf a few times before and wish to get the right technique from the beginning in order to progress faster.
• Show up at the Surf School 10 minutes before the start of the lesson.
• Change clothes
• A briefing about the lesson in the surf school
• Theory on the beach
• Practice on the sand
• Practice in the water
|MONDAY TO FRIDAY||9:00 - 11:00|
|11:00 - 13:00|
|16:30 - 18:30 (winter) / 17:00 - 19:00 (summer)|
|SATURDAY AND SUNDAY||9:00 - 11:00|
|11:00 - 13:00|
• The student has to communicate to us, at least 48 hours in advance, his/her intention to attend a lesson.
• Confirmation of the desired date and time will depend on the availability of free places.
• Once a class has been scheduled, for any change we have to check the space available in the groups.
• If the student does not show up for a scheduled class, it will be considered as a class that has already taken place.
• In no case will a partial or total refund be given. We will try to suit you in another group or lesson with free space available.
• Minimum age for group classes with adults: 14 years old.
• Classes will always be in groups of a maximum of 8 students per instructor.
• Lessons will be given by qualified instructors.
• Includes the use of the facilities: changing rooms, toilets, showers, lockers,…
• Includes civil liability insurance and accident insurance.
In case you would like to have surf lessons for groups, team building, or special events, contact us and we will be happy to get ready a tailored offer for you. We offer group and resident discounts.