Dreamsea Surf Trip is going to take place on the Maldives archipelago, one of the best surf paradises in the world. Between hot crystal-clear water, reefs and palm trees, mystical sunsets, beautiful views, you will find world-class waves to learn and improve your surf techniques and take your surf to the next level during a full surfing week with our best surf instructors.
Surf the best surf spots around and take your surf to the next level with daily surf coaching, personalized surf guide and video analysis. Improve your techniques and enjoy the best surf dreamed ever.
During this week you are going to stay in a fully equipped and beautiful boat, where you will sleep, eat, and have a great time exploring the Maldives and surfing famous breaks around.
Surf Boat with 6 comfortable cabins: 4 shared twin and 2 double cabins, fully equipped with air conditioned, clean sheets and towels, individual thermostat control and attached toilet.
Length: 25 Meters
Width: 8 Meters
Draft: 1.8 Meters
Cruising Speed: 10 Knots
Engine: 1 Yanmar 350 HP
2 Generator Set
First Aid Kit
– Accommodation (7 nights / 8 days)
– Breakfast / lunch / dinner buffet style
– Unlimited tea, coffee and drinking water
– Airport transfer (Velana Airport, Malé)
– TGST. tourism tax
– BBQ on a desert island (depending on weather conditions)
– Visit to a local island
– Surfboard included
– Surf coaching L1/L2
– Video analysis
* You can also bring your own surfboard if you want to feel more comfortable during the week, and improve with your own equipment. We can also provide you a surfboard with your preferable features if informed previously before to the trip. Mínimum with two weeks in advance.
* We recommend to bring your own snorkelling gear as we are planning to visit beautiful reef areas, but don’t provide snorkeling gear.
|Room Type||Weekly Pack|
|2398€ 1 person / 2398€ 2 people|
|1199€ per person|
COKES: Shallow and tubular right-hand wave, with a demanding start and opening up to the inside section. One of the best waves in the region. It most of the days, being better at half tide. Its name comes from the Coca Cola factory in front of the island.
CHIKENS: fast and long left-hand wave (300 to 500 meters on good days) with 2 distinct sections. It breaks on the opposite side of the Cokes channel. Best conditions with south and/or southwest swell and at half tide filling. Its name comes from the existing bird farm on the island.
JAILBREAKS: Fast, tubular right-hand wave with several starting zones. On good days all the sections work together becoming one of the best waves in the Maldives. It works at full speed at half tide.
SULTANS: Very consistent and long right-hand wave with several sections and start zones. Works with any tide and most of the wind direction.
HONKYS: Located to the right of Sultans, it is a long and very special left-hand wave, which increases in size as it goes around the island. It works well at low tide and half a tide filling.